Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So. Where the heck is that missing airplane???

Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 179

Default So. Where the heck is that missing airplane???

What are your thoughts on this mystery?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 145

There's a lotta ocean out there.

The Malaysian military is not saying all they know, because if the plane turned around and headed back to the mainland - without communication - then the world wants to know why they didn't do something. I mean, isn't that sorta 9/11-ish? And so, wouldn't the military have tracked that plane right to the end? I would think the Malaysian military would know the exact square foot that plane went down on...

Here's a ponderment... what if the Malaysian military was on their toes and shot it to hell down ?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 145

One thing I am pretty sure of, one way or another President Obama is at fault.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 664
    Given: 180

I thought it was Bush's fault

Rossite Priest Lukeiamyourfather's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 425
    Given: 621

I believe we just aren't getting all the info either. They know one helluva lot more than they are saying. I can't imagine the grief of the family members, trying to find out what has happened. Must be absolutely agonizing.

"If Jehovah doesn't want another god put before Him why on earth would He want some fat bastard like Buddha worshiped?
    Or Mohammed? That pedophile that the moozies all bend over for? Jesus was never about tolerance of false gods and religions. Just the opposite in fact. The moozies, the fat bastard Buddhists and the lying, backstabbing assholes like White Owl are all bound for the fire down below. And good riddance to you too. -
    "
    Trouble, The Bigot, TRS, Jan. 2014

Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 62

Quote Originally Posted by StrayStar View Post
    There's a lotta ocean out there.

The Malaysian military is not saying all they know, because if the plane turned around and headed back to the mainland - without communication - then the world wants to know why they didn't do something. I mean, isn't that sorta 9/11-ish? And so, wouldn't the military have tracked that plane right to the end? I would think the Malaysian military would know the exact square foot that plane went down on...

Here's a ponderment... what if the Malaysian military was on their toes and shot it to hell down ?
    Why would they do that? Last time I looked Malaysia held islam as the State religion. There's millions of faithful muzzies in that region. And as far as I know, it's only the muzzies that hijack and fly planes into buildings. And how can they know the exact square foot where it "went down" if it's flying below radar? If they tracked it for several hundred miles, then there was nothing wrong with that plane. If it disappeared from their radar screens it's because at some point it flew below the radar. If you can't "see" a plane with radar, you can't know where it is much less what square foot it's in.

There's a lot of conjecture and mystery surrounding this, but getting shot down my Malaysian military is last on my list of possibilities. For multiple reasons, the biggest of which is the fact that if that plane was hijacked, it was hijacked by muzzies and muzzies don't use a hijacked plane to target their own. And muzzie run militarys don't target a muzzie hijacked plane because of some sense of moral obligation.

Holder of the Rossite Map Key bluekazoo's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 587
    Given: 490

No satellite recorded a flash that would indicate explosion. There are satellites aimed everywhere and apparently they have picked up explosions in the past.

There is a theory floating around that they know where the plane is but won't officially 'find it' until after the 30 days (or whatever it is) that the black box will be usable. Just a theory I read somewhere.

Here's an interesting take on it by a pilot -- she knows planes and has a pilot's POV on the possibilities.

http://karlenepetitt.blogspot.com/20...ulate.html?m=1

I don't have a clue what may have happened and can't even speculate. I don't believe it was terrorism, though. No one is taking credit for it. And I do believe that we aren't getting all the information. Have a hunch that a month from now it will be a bit of news in passing, after most everyone has stopped thinking about it.

Sovereign Grand Rossite General rossshow's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 372
    Given: 190

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up
    Received: 311
    Given: 29

Was missing jet HIJACKED? US officials fear MH370 was captured and flown to mystery location after debris seen at sea is ruled out and new data reveals it was airborne FOUR HOURS after vanishing

US investigators now examining the startling possibility that Flight 370 was captured and transported to another location

This is based on data from the aircraft's Rolls Royce engines which indicate they may have operated a further four hours after it vanished from radar

Counter-terrorism officials concerned that the pilot or someone else turned off the transponders to evade detection

Four more hours of flight time would allow the plane to fly 2,200 nautical miles
    That would put Pakistan and the Arabian Sea within reach

On Wednesday the Chinese government satellite imagery was released which showed the 'suspected crash site' of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370
    Blurry images appeared to show three large pieces of debris - the largest of which is 78-feet by 72-feet

Vietnamese and Malaysian aviation chiefs ruled this out and said no plane debris was found at spot shown by China's satellite images
    By James Nye and Richard Shears In Kuala Lumpur
    PUBLISHED: 16:19 EST, 12 March 2014 | UPDATED: 03:22 EST, 13 March 2014

US investigators think that Malaysian Airlines flight 370 remained airborne for four more hours after vanishing from its last recorded position - raising the startling prospect the plane could have been hijacked.

Officials suspect that the plane flew for a total of five hours based on data automatically downloaded from the Boeing 777's Rolls Royce engines and sent back to the ground as part of a routine monitoring program.

US counter-terrorism teams are now pursuing the astonishing possibility that the plane and its 239 passengers were diverted to an undisclosed location 'with the intention of using it later for another purpose'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2vpWfUcyH
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by trouble1957 View Post
    Why would they do that? Last time I looked Malaysia held islam as the State religion. There's millions of faithful muzzies in that region. And as far as I know, it's only the muzzies that hijack and fly planes into buildings. And how can they know the exact square foot where it "went down" if it's flying below radar? If they tracked it for several hundred miles, then there was nothing wrong with that plane. If it disappeared from their radar screens it's because at some point it flew below the radar. If you can't "see" a plane with radar, you can't know where it is much less what square foot it's in.

There's a lot of conjecture and mystery surrounding this, but getting shot down my Malaysian military is last on my list of possibilities. For multiple reasons, the biggest of which is the fact that if that plane was hijacked, it was hijacked by muzzies and muzzies don't use a hijacked plane to target their own. And muzzie run militarys don't target a muzzie hijacked plane because of some sense of moral obligation.
    I know I've said it a thousand times, but I continue to be gobsmacked at your lack of bitterness in this world. Congratulations, your religion seems to have given you considerable peace, enlightenment, and tolerance. You are an example for us all, of how Jesus can work in our lives, if we only try, as you have obviously done, lo, these many years.

"If Jehovah doesn't want another god put before Him why on earth would He want some fat bastard like Buddha worshiped?
    Or Mohammed? That pedophile that the moozies all bend over for? Jesus was never about tolerance of false gods and religions. Just the opposite in fact. The moozies, the fat bastard Buddhists and the lying, backstabbing assholes like White Owl are all bound for the fire down below. And good riddance to you too. -
    "

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Lukeiamyourfather View Post
    I know I've said it a thousand times, but I continue to be gobsmacked at your lack of bitterness in this world. Congratulations, your religion seems to have given you considerable peace, enlightenment, and tolerance. You are an example for us all, of how Jesus can work in our lives, if we only try, as you have obviously done, lo, these many years.
    Huh? Where's the stupid pictures you always post with this kind of drivel? I'm disappointed in you boy. Dunno, but maybe I need to rent a bit more space in your pointy little head? You sure do demand a lot of attention from me little fella. Needy SOB aren't ya?

Thumbs Up

Huh? Where's the stupid pictures you always post with this kind of drivel? I'm disappointed in you boy. Dunno, but maybe I need to rent a bit more space in your pointy little head? You sure do demand a lot of attention from me little fella. Needy SOB aren't ya?
    Back to work teach. You know you shouldn't be surfing the internet when you're punched in. What would Jesus think of that?

"

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up

Back to work teach.
    I haven't been to work in several days dumbass but you go ahead and keep fretting about it.

Rent. Free. Head.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 179

Terrorists are patient. It took years to do 9/11. Personally, I think the crew is dead, as are the passengers. But the plane is in some hangar somewhere...or hidden in some fashion, and the USA will be seeing it again eventually but outtifted with a dirty bomb or dirty nuke and it will be heading our way. I'm just sorry for the passengers and their families.

Thumbs Up

I haven't been to work in several days dumbass but you go ahead and keep fretting about it.

Rent. Free. Head.

"

Thumbs Up
    Received: 311
    Given: 29

Radar Shows Plane Deliberately Flew Toward Indian Ocean: Reports

By Alastair Jamieson
    Military radar evidence suggests the missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner was deliberately flown west toward the Indian Ocean’s Andaman Islands, sources told Reuters on Friday as mounting evidence pointed to a criminal inquiry into Flight MH370.

Two sources told Reuters that an unidentified aircraft – believed by investigators to be the missing Boeing 777 - was following a route between navigational way-points, indicating it was being flown by someone with aviation training when it was last plotted on military radar off the country's northwest coast.

It echoes earlier reports – based on information from U.S. officials - that the jet ‘pinged’ signals to a satellite for up to four hours after it disappeared from civilian radar screens - an indication that it was likely still flying for hundreds of miles or more.

There were also growing signs of a rift Friday between Malaysian investigators and U.S. officials over the progress of the hunt for MH370 – and a question of whether information about satellite data had been shared with local officials.

At a news conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s transport minister refused to respond to the reports, which he dismissed as “unsourced.”

“I need to know who is saying these things,” he told reporters.

A statement from his department echoed that frustration, saying information about data from the plane would not be released “until it has been properly verified and corroborated.”

“Any new evidence should be passed to the investigation team in Malaysia in order to assist the investigation,” the statement said.

There was another possible lead Friday when Chinese scientists said a “seismic event” consistent with an airplane crash was detected on the sea floor close to where the missing jet disappeared from civilian radar screens.

The signal detected by two stations in Malaysia appeared to indicate that a small tremor occurred on the floor of the sea at 2:55 a.m. about 95 miles south of Vietnam, the scientists said in a statement posted on the website of the University of Science and Technology of China.

Late Thursday, White House spokesman Jay Carney indicated that the focus of the sea search may shift further west toward the Indian Ocean.

"It's my understanding that based on some new information that's not necessarily conclusive - but new information - an additional search area may be opened in the Indian Ocean," he said.

The Reuters report appeared to reinforce the theory – floated by ex-NTSB crash investigator Greg Feith to NBC News on Wednesday – that the airliner was deliberately flown hundreds of miles off its course by someone who knew how to disable the transponders that indicate its position.

"What we can say is we are looking at sabotage, with hijack still on the cards," a senior Malaysia police source told Reuters.

The last plot on the military radar's tracking suggested the plane was flying toward India's Andaman Islands, a chain of isles between the Andaman Sea and the Bay of Bengal, sources told Reuters.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mis...reports-n52561

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Hepburn View Post
    Terrorists are patient. It took years to do 9/11. Personally, I think the crew is dead, as are the passengers. But the plane is in some hangar somewhere...or hidden in some fashion, and the USA will be seeing it again eventually but outtifted with a dirty bomb or dirty nuke and it will be heading our way. I'm just sorry for the passengers and their families.
    This is what I think too Hep. It's a known fact that the terrorist muzzies have wanted a plane of their own to mount a major attack. I differ in that I believe the crew (at least the pilot) was payed off and are conspirators. The rest of the passengers and unnecessary crew are most likely dead.

This is one reason why you see a fairly frantic search effort now. I believe that the intelligence folks are figuring out that this deal is very odd. I have a feeling they know that foul play of a major magnitude is afoot.

Good to see you btw! Hope all is going well for you!

Thumbs Up

Fret on...................................

Thread Information