Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: paypal/ebay question

Rossite Archdeacon
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0

PS
    Toy
    If you are making excuses for PayPal? Well here you go buddy.
    BROWN

Are you one of those who still thinks "it can't happen to me"?

I hope it never does but still people:

NEVER LEAVE MONEY IN A PP ACCOUNT... EVER.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 24

TR's been called a stooge for eBay; now a stooge for PayPal. For a stooge, he sure is a successful seller. I wonder how successful the people who call him these things are.
    We make the future sustainable when we invest in the poor, not when we insist on their suffering. - Bill Gates

http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/R...ent-43698.html

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15

There are many realities (the fact that sellers who refuse to offer paypal suffer from decreased ebay sales) that do not necessarily conflict with personal opinion (that paypal is a haven for scammers). The decision to play the game with Paypal or refuse to participate is up to each individual, and a successful entrepreneur will carefully consider the pros and cons of each objectively, rather than justify hasty decisions based on biased opinions while ignoring the bigger picture.

Ideally, a cash-based business suits a rebelous political agenda and is conducive to those with a hatred toward credit cards, Paypal, surcharges, etc. The cashless society can be rightfully blamed for many of the coming New World Order policies. However, businesses that refuse credit cards are not competitive with those that do. It is not enough to say that you make a living not accepting credit cards--you must consider the alternative (ie how much business you are losing by not accepting them, or how much added revenue you'd generate by accepting them).
    YOUR FUCKING WISH IS MY FUCKING COMMAND. Good riddance to shitty, foul-mouthed, lying, scamming, piece of garbage, mentally ill trash. The whole god damned lot of you.

Banned (excommunicated)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9

Default ok

Well if someone is a stooge for ebay and pp, my only polite words this Holiday season is FK YOU.

Thread Information