Thread: test...

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 7

Default test...

testing...

this is just a test...

- carry on...
    you will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out the LORD will send on you curses confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done lalalala okay now let's be friends...

First Rossite High Priest Powerhouse's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 228

Wink

No! You can't tell me what to do. :sticktnge
    TRS #24

"none of their disabilities interfered with their dribbling abilities. And they love their chicken," - IceBlueEyes, 11 April 2011.

"The only fucking remotely charitable thing you have ever done is to shut the fuck up for 5 GOD damn minutes." - OM to IBE, 03 Dec 2011

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
    Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)

Thumbs Up

And whats with your avatar anyway? Looks like some goth got an electrical shock.
    TRS #24

"none of their disabilities interfered with their dribbling abilities. And they love their chicken," - IceBlueEyes, 11 April 2011.

"The only fucking remotely charitable thing you have ever done is to shut the fuck up for 5 GOD damn minutes." - OM to IBE, 03 Dec 2011

Thumbs Up

it makes sense tho cuz i'm a shocking goth...

- and yes i can...

p.s. ha...!

you will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out the LORD will send on you curses confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done lalalala okay now let's be friends...

Thumbs Up

My daughter is kind of edging around that goth stuff - wearing black and a lot of stuff hanging from her belt. Not sure what 'goth' is supposed to mean to these kids nowadays. I know it means Gothic, but I don't see what about goth is supposed to be the attraction.
    Also that weird jap crap she reads - backwards comic books??? And those cartoons on TV now - gone are Bugs and Elmer and in it's place we have some sort of weird mystical, stuff with bug-eyed people dressed in goth.
    Not saying it's a bad thing, just not sure what it is even.

TRS #24

Thumbs Up

test...

i have been getting knocked off of here after every single post today - or whenever i leave and come back again - strange...

Thumbs Up

kris or ross please help - i am willing to wait weeks - lol - whenever you get around to checking this - thanks - as a matter of fact - by the time either of you see / respond to this - i'll probably be off doing something else - hahaha...

another problem i've been experiencing for quite awhile (pics not posting) also for months i've not seen any pics posted by anyone else...

except i just noticed since i'm having these weird getting knocked off problems the last couple of days - when i get knocked off >>> i can suddenly see other people's pics posted - odd...

- anyway so i log back in and then i can't see the pics again (???) - don't know if this is related to my not being able to post any pics and / or to the problem of repeatedly getting knocked off for the past two days but it seems like the two (might ???) be connected...

note: (altho the not being able to post any pics myself is a problem that i've had for several months now)...

Thumbs Up

test...

p.s. you can ignore the above kris and or ross seems like things are working now for me (but just another quick test)...

- thanks...

Rossite Arch-Quack
    Alongside all you pigs and weasels and rats
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 14

<p style=" margin: 12px auto 6px auto; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -x-system-font: none; display: block;"> <a title="View Deposition of plaintiff Lisa T. Jackson vs. Paula Deen Enterprises, etc. on Scribd" href="http://www.scribd.com/doc/149360282" style="text-decoration: underline;" >Deposition of plaintiff Lisa T. Jackson vs. Paula Deen Enterprises, etc.</a></p><iframe class="scribd_iframe_embed" src="http://www.scribd.com/embeds/149360282/content?start_page=1&view_mode=scroll&show_recomme ndations=true" data-auto-height="false" data-aspect-ratio="undefined" scrolling="no" id="doc_58060" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Thumbs Up

i thought this post was addressed to me (cuz i started this thread) i thought it was a secret message that i was supposed to figure out...

Rossite Arch-Quack
    Thumbs Up

LMAO!!!

I used it last night cuz it had the right thread title for what I wanted to do -which was test the above embed code- and since we are all supposed to be practicing austerity it seemed a perfectly lovely way to do so. I never dreamed you'd show up here, but it cracks me up that you thought I'd left you a secret message, hahaha!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 241

Steampunk is rad!
    Democrats - party of secession, history revision, and obstructionism.

Rossite Arch-Quack
    Thumbs Up

[youtube]Yi0CqIeLjkQ[/youtube]

Rossite Arch-Quack
    Thumbs Up

crap.

Sovereign Grand Rossite General rossshow's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 465
    Given: 303

You gotta click the little film icon above the text posting box, it's the icon not quite all the way to the right.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 241

Test tickle, repeat, test tickle.
    Democrats - party of secession, history revision, and obstructionism.

Thread Information